After a couple of days of mild, infrequent twinges we were starting to worry that things weren't going to happen for a while. Our visit to the midwife yesterday confirmed that Mum-to-be was already 2cm dilated, so that was reassuring. We've spent today trying to stay active to help things along. We went for a nice walk down in Snuff Mills down by the River Frome and had lunch at Beese's Tea Rooms.
We were just considering what to do about some dinner when woosh! Birthing pool is now inflated and filling and we're busy preparing downstairs whilst Mum-to-be chills out upstairs.
We'll keep you posted! :)
My Wife Wrote a Guest Post (Spoiler Alert: She Loves Me Too)
-
Ever since Oren started blogging he has asked me to write a guest post. I
would be venting or kvelling about one thing or another and he always,
under his ...
11 years ago
1 comment:
Fantastic news! I said the third, if it goes quickly I could stand to win ;) good luck to all of you and especially Sarah x enjoy it x
Post a Comment